Here in Indiana, our weather has been CRAZY! One day it’s around 90 degrees outside and the next is in the 50’s. When the weather is changing so rapidly, we like to have legwarmers on hand for my daughter. Not only are the great for keeping her warm, but they look adorable too! We use leg warmers all year round. On summer nights while watching fireworks, the stars, or while camping. In the winter over leggings, with costumes, and with her favorite dresses. There is always a reason!
Leg Warmers are also great gifts for babies who are learning to crawl, photo props, and craft fairs!
Below you will see each leg warmer linked through the title of the pattern. Get your hooks ready!
1. Little Crochet Leg Warmers (You will see the download button below the description of the book)
2. Fluff Cuff Leg Warmers by Stitch11
3. Cute Puff Stitch Leg Warmers by Busting Stitches
4. Ladies Leg Warmers by PatternsForCrochet
5. Toddler Leg Warmers by Stitch11
6. 6-12 Month Leg Warmers by Stitch11
7. Snowy Lane Leg Warmers from Lion Brand
8. Owl Leg Warmers by Stitch11
9. Bobble Leg Warmers by Stitch11
10. Picot Baby Leg Warmers by Crochet N’ Crafts